Laura offers one-on-one Financial Life Coaching for individuals who are ready to make big changes in their financial lives, no matter where they live.
Are you ready to create clear financial goals?
Do you want to feel confident that you’re making the right money moves?
No matter if you’re brand new to managing money or want to make sure that you’re on the right financial path, working with a financial coach is the best way to fast-track your success.
Financial Life Coaching is an integrated process that begins by identifying your values, dreams, and goals.
We work together to uncover what’s frustrating you and holding you back right now. Then I help you overcome those issues and teach you strategies and techniques to achieve financial security.
When you have a clear financial path and know exactly how to manage your money, a heavy burden is lifted and you’ll have peace of mind. You’ll feel in control and create a life better than you ever imagined as you begin to build wealth.
No matter if you’re in the middle of a serious financial crisis or just want to be a better money manager, my job as a financial coach is to help you understand your options and how to implement them as quickly as possible.
My feedback is honest, focused, and non-judgmental whether you’re a complete money novice or an experienced businessperson.
Coaching offers a unique opportunity to see your financial situation from a fresh perspective and to gain self-awareness about how to reach your goals.
Here’s what Laura’s clients are saying:
“I have been a long time listener of Money Girl’s Quick and Dirty Tips for a Richer Life. After hearing Laura announce that she provided financial coaching, I was quick to contact her for assistance. She provides great information in a way that is easy to understand and apply. I will definitely go to her again in the future.”
“Laura Adams (aka Money Girl) is an amazing Financial Life Coach! She is so lovely to work with and has made such a positive impact in the areas I needed specific answers and guidance… She ROCKS!!”
Coaching sessions generally include:
- Clarifying a vision for your short- and long-term financial goals
- Unearthing barriers to your financial success and happiness
- Working through the anxiety you might feel about your finances
- Replacing negative financial habits with effective ones
- Discussing specific areas where you need additional knowledge and skills
- Creating practical and achievable action steps to get fast results
- Strategizing about options for reducing debt and increasing income
- Prioritizing tasks so you know exactly where to start
- Creating a money management system that gives you a holistic view of your finances
- Identifying specific financial tools that will allow you to accomplish more in less time
- Formulating a financial plan that’s in harmony with your life goals
- Igniting your motivation to make positive changes that exceed your expectations
If you’re ready to take the next step, I’m ready to help you.
Once you face your finances and take control of your money, you begin an amazing transformation that can lead to financial freedom.