Recently, several Money Girl Podcast listeners asked for help with serious money problems in their relationship.
So, I interviewed two money and relationship experts and authors. Bethany and Scott Palmer (who are married) wrote a terrific book, First Comes Love, Then Comes Money.
In our conversation the Palmers give lots of tips and techniques couples can use to radically improve their financial lives and become closer as a couple.
In the audio interview, you’ll learn:
- If you should separate your finances when you have money problems
- How your finances relate to the “big picture” of your relationship
- The difference between a financial plan and a money relationship
- How to adjust your finances to avoid a relationship failure
- How opposite personalities should communicate about money
- The role money really plays in your love life
- What causes Financial Infidelity and how to avoid it
- Where to go for free resources about couples finances